The skills and knowledge needed to create a culture of engagement and drive retention are truly core competencies for all leaders. Best-in-class organization include engagement skills when considering an employee for promotion into a leadership role and when creating a job description for recruiters to skill match.
Now we’re offering our series of 11 courses as skills development opportunities for Operations leaders and Human Resources professionals. An effective tool for organizations to train leaders in key engagement and retention competencies.The courses are proven to help leaders, from directors to front-line leaders, retain and engage their employees resulting in improved KPI’s.
This competency development series won HR Executive Magazine’s Top Training Product of the Year Award, was refreshed with updated content in 2019, and is pre-approved for 42 SHRM and HRCI recertification credits.
- Human Resources professionals holding PHR®, SPHR®, GPHR®, SHRM-CP®, SHRM-SCP® certification.
- Current or aspiring operations leaders looking to increase their employee engagement and retention skills
Eleven unique training courses comprise the Engagement and Retention Leadership Series™ for HR and Operations Professionals.
- Climate Builder
- Engaging Multiple Generations
- Esteem Builder
- Flexibility Expert
- High Performance Builder
- Retention Expert
- Retention Monitor
- Talent Developer and Coach
- Talent Finder
- Trust Builder
Each course includes relevant and focused content divided into several learning topics and delivered in short time frames, allowing you to complete them quickly. You’ll experience progress checks, realistic job simulations, and printable job aids to facilitate on-the-job application of key skills.
- Courses are available 24 x 7 and are self-paced. You choose the order in which you complete the courses at your convenience. Access your courses through your TalentKeepers website account.
- Take up to one year from registration to complete a course.
- Completion certificate with SHRM and HRCI Program ID numbers available for download immediately upon completion of each course.
- There is no limit for SHRM or HRCI on the number of “self-paced” credits you may earn towards your recertification. Earn the majority of your recertification credits at an affordable cost per credit.
- Increase your confidence learning strategies and tactics you can begin using on the job immediately.