In this insightful session we’ll be joined by Scott Newman, Co-founder and CEO of Transparent BPO, an outsourced contact center provider with operations in Belize. Scott is a strong leader and team builder with expertise in coordinating offsite contacts centers, agents, and customer account and resources. We’ll highlight the successful call center initiatives which resulted in increased agent engagement and retention in his centers. You’ll discover innovative strategies for creating a culture where high performance, team work, and empowering leaders energize the people around them.
Our research shows when you’re successful at improving employee engagement and retention (particularly with important employee groups like high performers, mission-critical job roles, and Millennials), it acts like a rising tide that lifts many other key business metrics.
We’ll cover how employee engagement affects key operational performance metrics including NPS, call quality, first-call resolution, customer satisfaction, revenue and other KPIs. Engaged reps fuel your center’s results. You can greatly improve engagement and slow attrition with our proven best practices. You will learn:
• How improving employee engagement results in higher retention
• An Engagement Model which shows how to better engage your employees
• What you should do during their first 90 days to optimize employee retention
• Ways to better leverage your front-line leaders in your engagement effort
• Essential strategies to cut early tenure turnover
• New ways to actively engage recruiters and trainers in the retention process
Attendees will earn 1.0 HRCI general recertification credit or 1.0 SHRM PDC.
We accept credit or debit card payments for the registration fee.
Our No Worries Assurance – We know schedules are busy. If you are unable to attend the live webinar we will send you a link to recording you may view at your convenience within 30 days.