Employee engagement and retention are core talent management building blocks and affect key operational performance metrics including quality, customer satisfaction, NPS, revenue and other KPIs. Discover new approaches to measuring engagement which will positively impact your overall business metrics. We’ll discuss innovative strategies for creating a culture where high performance, team work, and empowering leaders energize the people around them. And we’ll explore techniques to track employee engagement metrics and how to align them to your organization’s goals.
In this session you’ll learn how to size the problem by calculating the cost of turnover, how to tie your retention strategies to organizational metrics and specific tactics to begin implementing immediately.
Plus, we’ll share case studies from industry leaders and discuss how they successfully used metrics to build commitment and create an engaged culture.
• Understand what engages employees and how it affects retention
• Identify the steps necessary for understanding why metrics matter to your business
• Discover strategies for improving commitment, engagement and a genuine sense of inclusion among all employees
• Learn how to use employee engagement survey data and create meaningful metrics and measurements
• Leverage engagement solutions that span the employee lifecycle, from pre-hire tools to exit strategies
• What leaders, at all levels, must do to improve commitment, engagement and a genuine sense of inclusion among all employees
• Learn where to target your efforts to gain the most impact
Attendees will earn 1.0 HRCI general recertification credit or 1.0 SHRM PDC.
We accept credit or debit card payments for the registration fee.
Our No Worries Assurance – We know schedules are busy. If you are unable to attend the live webinar we will send you a link to recording you may view at your convenience within 30 days.