We’re approaching the 10 year anniversary of Stay Interviews, an employee engagement strategy used with great success worldwide. However, this journey has not been without missteps along the way. TalentKeepers is a recognized leader in Stay Interviews winning Human Resource Executive Magazine’s Top Product of the Year honors in 2008 for its Stay Interview system, CLEAR Connections. In this webinar, we’ll discuss what we’ve learned and take a look at how Stay Interviews have evolved into a systemic approach proven to increasing employee engagement with trackable metrics.
We’ll decode stay interviews into a 4-step process that’s proven to boost commitment, engagement, retention and most importantly performance. You’ll learn how to create a new process at your organization or enhance your current stay interview process by incorporating industry best practices like providing a meeting guide for your leaders to follow, turning data into action and much more.
• Four key elements of a stay conversation
• Types of career preferences and how they differ by employee
• How to amplify leaders’ understanding of team diversity
• Guidelines for Career Growth conversations
• How recognition can engage or deflate an employee
• Leader coaching tips and tactics
• The skills of a talent developer and coach
You will benefit from attending whether you’ve never used Stay Interviews before or you are looking for ways to improve your current Stay Interview process.