Research finds 70% of organizations say turnover is highest during employee’s first year on the job.*
What happens during an employee’s first 30/60/90 days critically affects employee engagement and impacts how long they stay. That’s why a great onboarding program is critical.
In fact, we believe onboarding actually begins before the employee first day on the job. It begins when the employee says “yes” to your offer. We’ll share new ways to actively engage recruiters and trainers in the onboarding process. Plus, we’ll discuss the importance of leaders in driving engagement.
Connecting employees to your company culture from the very beginning means they will become engaged faster and stay longer.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
• Top 3 reasons new hires learn in the first year and what you can do about them.
• How to accelerate relationship building between leaders and their new team employee
• How to build a better employee experience during their first 90 days on the job.
• How looking at your exit interviews will help you build a strong onboarding process.
• Learn tactics to reduce the risk of early turnover
• And much more
*Workplace America 2018
Attendees will earn 1.0 HRCI general recertification credit or 1.0 SHRM PDC.
We accept credit or debit card payments for the registration fee.
Our No Worries Assurance – We know schedules are busy. If you are unable to attend the live webinar we will send you a link to recording you may view at your convenience within 30 days.