What do 100% of Best-in-Class organizations do to boost employee engagement and retention? Stay Interviews! Yet sadly, only 39% of all organizations train leaders to have stay interviews with their employees.* Research and practice has proven Stay Interviews must be performed by each leader with their individual direct-reports.
It’s time for your organization to become Best-in-Class and train your leaders to conduct Stay Interviews.
In this webinar you will learn a straightforward approach to train your leaders to build confidence and skill with employee conversations that boost commitment, engagement and retention.
Included in this webinar:
• What one thing causes 31% of new hires to leave within the first year* and how Stay Interviews can address the issue.
• Four key elements of a stay conversation
• Types of career preferences and how they differ by employee
• The single factor that drives 52% of unwanted turnover and the way Stay Interviews can make a dramatic impact in decreasing that turnover
• Guidelines for leader conversations
• How recognition can engage or deflate an employee
• Leader coaching tips and tactics
*2019 Workplace America Research
Attendees will earn 1.0 HRCI general recertification credit or 1.0 SHRM PDC.
We accept credit or debit card payments for the registration fee.
Our No Worries Assurance – We know schedules are busy. If you are unable to attend the live webinar we will send you a link to recording you may view at your convenience within 30 days.