The 12th annual report of employee engagement and retention trends, the longest continuously running study of engagement and retention in the US. Over 880 organizations participated for 2016, with 27% employing over 5,000 and 30% with 1,000-5,000 employees. Learn:
- Key trends impacting employee engagement and retention today
- The most prevalent strategies being used for US-based companies
- What “best-in-class” companies are doing different when it comes to engagement and retention
- Top three reasons for early turnover
- Five key lessons/priorities that will help you boost engagement and reduce unwanted turnover!
- And much more!