Just over 70% of organizations currently conduct employee engagement surveys* ranging from DIY engagement surveys to using a full-service consulting firm. If you’re evaluating the success of your current survey process or consider launching a survey for the very first time, you’ll need to evaluate your resources and determine what’s best for your organization.
In this session, we’ll walk through how to successfully design, launch, and analyze data with an engagement survey. Plus, we’ll cover the best way to communicate survey results and ultimately drive change.
In this session you’ll learn:
• The value of conducting an engagement survey.
• The best time to conduct a survey – how timing matters.
• How to analyze and report results and to whom.
• The components of a successful survey process. Our thoughts on developing survey content, access to the survey, invitations, email reminders, reports, action planning and accountability.
• The criteria to evaluate whether to outsource the process or do it internally.
• How to measure success.
• And much more.
We accept credit or debit card payments for the fees.
Our No Worries Assurance – We know schedules are busy. If you are unable to attend the live webinar we will send you a link to recording you may view at your convenience within 30 days.