Since 2000, we’ve been researching employee engagement
and retention in the workplace.
The Very Latest Employee Engagement and Retention Research.
Announcing the Publication of our 16th Annual Research
Workplace AmericaSM 2020, is our 16th annual edition of this national research report on employee engagement and retention trends.
Each year, more and more organizations are taking deliberate steps to actively engage and retain employees, and Workplace America provides you with insight into those activities.
Our 2020 Research Findings
In Workplace America 2020, our 16th annual edition, we uncovered many new tactics and emerging strategies to help you engage and retain your valued employees. You’ll learn from the collective practices of over 600 organizations..representing every size, and industry, in America today!
In this 16th edition you’ll uncover…
- Key trends impacting employee engagement and retention today
- Why tying engagement metrics to operational metrics is so important
- What “best-in-class” companies are doing to successfully create a culture of engagement
- How the reasons employees leave are different during their first year and after their first year, and what you should do about it.
- And much more!
The Workplace America Leadership Report
Exploring the Role Leaders Play in Employee Engagement and Retention.
The Workplace America Leadership Survey for 2019
Announcing the publication of the 2019 Leadership Survey now. This is our third year of the study that looks at how organizations are using leaders in their organizations for engagement efforts. Leader engagement is one of the most important yet often overlooked opportunities to increase employee engagement in any organization. Employee engagement is a business strategy because it improves employees’ ability and willingness to contribute to organizational success, especially their willingness to give discretionary effort, going beyond what is typically required in their positions to make the organization successful.
Empowering Leaders to Drive Engagement
Leaders are the face of the company for the majority of employees in most organizations. You can leverage this resource you already have to change your culture into one focused on engagement and retention. There are many successful tools leaders can use to create teams who will stay longer, feel more satisfied, and deliver better performance.
In the 3rd annual Leadership Report, we review ….
- Whether leaders are aware of their influence they have on engaging their teams
- The importance of developing leader engagement and retention skills
- How to measure the level of leader engagement has with their team
- Why holding leaders accountable for engagement is a challenge that can be overcome
- Steps you can take to turn your leaders into engagement and retention superstars
Become a Member
Unlock member-only resources including the turnover cost calculator!
Contact Us Today
Have a question? Need a quote? Submitting an RFP? We’re here to help.
Attend a Webinar
Check out our On Demand and upcoming live webinars.
View our Brochure
Explore all of our employee engagement and retention solutions.