Since 2000, we’ve been researching employee engagement
and retention in the workplace.
The Very Latest Employee Engagement and Retention Research.
Announcing the Launch of our 2020 Research Survey
Workplace AmericaSM 2020, is our 16th annual edition of this national research report on employee engagement and retention trends.
Each year, more and more organizations are taking deliberate steps to actively engage and retain employees, and Workplace America provides you with insight into those activities. Take the survey today and receive the following benefits:
- Free copy of the final report publishing in April 2020 – a $99 value
- Free registration to the results read-out webinar live on April 15, 2020 or a recording of the session. – a $49 value
- The opportunity to benchmark your responses to the national survey data
- Free TalentKeepers Basic Membership
Our 2019 Research Findings
In Workplace America 2019, our 15th annual edition, we uncovered many new tactics and emerging strategies to help you engage and retain yor valued employees. You’ll learn from the collective practices of over 600 organizations..representing every size, industry, and georgraphy in America today!
In this 15th edition you’ll uncover…
- Key trends impacting employee engagement and retention today
- The most prevalent strategies being used for US-based companies
- What “best-in-class” companies are doing different when it comes to engagement and retention
- The top three reasons for early turnover
- The 4 key lessons/priorities that will help you boost engagement and reduce unwanted turnover
The Workplace America Leadership Report
Exploring the Role Leaders Play in Employee Engagement and Retention.
The Workplace America Leadership Survey for 2019
Announcing the publication of the 2019 Leadership Survey now. This is our third year of the study that looks at how organizations are using leaders in their organizations for engagement efforts. Leader engagement is one of the most important yet often overlooked opportunities to increase employee engagement in any organization. Employee engagement is a business strategy because it improves employees’ ability and willingness to contribute to organizational success, especially their willingness to give discretionary effort, going beyond what is typically required in their positions to make the organization successful.
Empowering Leaders to Drive Engagement
Leaders are the face of the company for the majority of employees in most organizations. You can leverage this resource you already have to change your culture into one focused on engagement and retention. There are many successful tools leaders can use to create teams who will stay longer, feel more satisfied, and deliver better performance.
In the 3rd annual Leadership Report, we review ….
- Whether leaders are aware of their influence they have on engaging their teams
- The importance of developing leader engagement and retention skills
- How to measure the level of leader engagement has with their team
- Why holding leaders accountable for engagement is a challenge that can be overcome
- Steps you can take to turn your leaders into engagement and retention superstars
Need more info? You've Got Options!
Become a Member
Unlock member-only resources including the turnover cost calculator!
Contact Us Today
Have a question? Need a quote? Submitting an RFP? We’re here to help.
Attend a Webinar
Check out our On Demand and upcoming live webinars.
View our Brochure
Explore all of our employee engagement and retention solutions.