If retention rates are a continuing challenge, then this webinar is for you. Retaining talent is once again front and center and the stakes are higher than ever. The cost of turnover is painfully high, by some estimates ½ to 1 times an employee’s annual salary. Our research shows when you’re successful at improving employee retention (particularly with important employee groups like high performers, mission-critical job roles, and Millennials); it acts like a rising tide that lifts many key business metrics; customer service, quality, safety, profitability.
With wage growth stubbornly stagnant we believe the best way to retain employees can be creating a culture of engagement. And we have strategies for you to follow which includes metrics such as data from Exit Interviews to measure your success.
Sign up and learn:
• How improving employee engagement results in higher retention
• How to use Exit Interview data to drive engagement
• What’s going on when an employee becomes disengaged
• An Engagement Model which shows how to better engage your employees
• Important factors that influence Engagement and Retention
• What you should do during their first 90 days to optimize employee retention
• Ways to better leverage your front-line leaders in your engagement effort
Attendees will earn 1.0 HRCI general recertification credit or 1.0 SHRM PDC.
We accept credit or debit card payments for the registration fee.
Our No Worries Assurance – We know schedules are busy. If you are unable to attend the live webinar we will send you a link to recording you may view at your convenience within 30 days.