Team Co-Worker Connection®
Like art in motion…
When it comes to creating and engaging your workforce, few things are more important than relationships. Highly engaged and motivated teams can look like “art in motion” – fully appreciating each others differences, and flexing to take total advantage of each team member’s unique style and talents.
TalentKeeper’s Team Co-Worker Connection opens the doors of communication and mutual work styles, helping strengthen team member relationships.
Team Co-worker Connection identifies similarities and differences on seven key drivers of engagement:
Helping team members to understand how they are similar and different from each other on these drivers helps them work more effectively together by appreciating each other’s similarities and differences while also leveraging that understanding on assignments and projects.
One Streamlined Process… Many Benefits
- Improved communication
- Enhanced team building
- Resolved conflicts without leader’s direction
- Willingness to share information
- Increased satisfaction at work
- And of course all of this adds up to boost performance
How Does Team Co-Worker® Work?
- Employees take a short work preferences survey
- Each employee accesses the online reports comparing their own preferences with each co-worker. Reports
are immediately available after completing the survey
- Co-worker pairing can be done automatically for those employees who report to the same leader and
on-demand, by the employees using an invitation system
- Each pair of co-workers meet to review their preference similarities and differences in a 1:1 meeting
- During the 1:1 meeting, the employees learn how to leverage their similarities and differences in order to
work smarter together
- Co-workers incorporate agreed upon strategies into their working relationships to drive better collaboration
“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.”Andrew Carnegie
Need more info? You've Got Options!
Become a Member
Unlock member-only resources including the turnover cost calculator!
Contact Us Today
Have a question? Need a quote? Submitting an RFP? We’re here to help.
Attend a Webinar
Check out our On Demand and upcoming live webinars.
View our Brochure
Explore all of our employee engagement and retention solutions.